Thursday, October 18, 2012

Go Ahead for Consolidation #3 of 3

Liam had a physical exam with the BMT (bone marrow transplant) doctor today, and they checked his blood counts. Everything looks good, so Liam will be admitted to Unit 1 tonight.

Friday Oct 19 - high dose chemo
Saturday Oct 20 - high dose chemo
Sunday Oct 21 - "rest day"
Monday Oct 22 - stem cell rescue

Then, wait until blood counts go up.

Here we go... again. The best case is that we could get discharged is Oct 31.

1 comments:

curls said...

Good luck! glad to hear of the light at the end of the tunnel!

Marianne

Post a Comment